Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 14 February 2014

Swap Love

A package today at school and another one yesterday. Love. Tracy's Valentine's Swap had me partnering with Alisha from Invercargill. (a one day delivery from there to Auckland - first time I've been impressed with your service this year NZ Post!)
2 sweet pouches with a notepad, paper clips (perfect for uni work.) and sticky notes (I go through so many at school!); a chocolate rose; Whitaker's Strawberry Milk chocolate (new to me!, fab engraved pencils and eco store soap. And Cat's Sew Sweet Swap saw the third gorgeous zippered pouch with more goodies arrive from Jennie today.

In the funky fabric pouch I received 3 New Zealand bars (Pixie caramel! I have not seen one of these for soooo long!), very cool K- Mart notebooks, sticky notes and a pen. >br> Feeling very spoilt by both wonderful swaps! Thanks ladies so much for all the gorgeous items! Stationery and zippered pouch love!
The husband might have dengue fever from his visit to Tonga! Fingers crossed not. I am enjoying my free time before I get into my next uni paper.

2 comments:

  1. swaps are fun fabulous package
    hugs xo
    Happy Valentines x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swaps gifts, I especially love those pencils, thanks for taking part in the "send a little love" swap xxx

    ReplyDelete