Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 8 March 2014

Colour

After a frustrating half an queuing in the post office and trying to sort out the "Real Me" thing with them (needed to do a passport renewal on-line) and being told by the chick that my hair was not equal on both sides for the photo (what the???) , I took myself off impulse shopping at good old Esprit. I can walk around and around the shopping centre trying to find something I like and that fits and always end up at Esprit where I can find huge amounts that I like and that fits!
$20.93 tees - why thank you Esprit. I'll have the same one in 3 more colours to add to my yellow one! Love it when i find something I really like and at a great price! (30% off this weekend for all tees if you have an Espirt card or otherwise 25%). They have lots of nice plain ones too and stripey ones in as well.

And the dear husband finished the other side of the walk in wardrobe today (the right hand bit)for my winter clothing. I have a wee winter capsule wardrobe, which I mix and match with plain or striped merino jerseys (usually bought from The Warehouse). I love my winter wardrobe with my woollen tights and boots. I might need to knit a new jersey to add some colour into it though!

2 comments:

  1. Love Esprit and used to shop there all the time (and the one at Brisbane airport) when I lived in Auckland. Love the tops you have pictured. Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are nice, I can't seem to find anything I like at the moment but I will keep on searching!!

    ReplyDelete