Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter at our house

Quiet. Virtually no family in town do anything with. We did have Stephen's brother and family and mum here yesterday, but otherwise, nobody else lives near us. (Argentina/England/Switzerland and no chance of anyone ever coming back to live in New Zealand. If my kids were younger I'd be leaving too.......)
We did a gorgeous Jamie Oliver pulled lamb yesterday. Great left overs today, as well as salmon and cream cheese on bagels.
Easter decorations out and about. A bunny each and egg each. Rain all day - I do have eggs for a hunt, but that can wait till another finer day. Great rain. No chocolate for me - new clogs ordered on -line instead (www.lottafromstockholm.co.uk
) - thanks to Zara mentioning on her blog!
Games of lego chess. (not me - I do not have a brain for chess - it makes no sense at all to me.
Various knitting projects. A few going on at once and another pattern and wool ready to be started too.

1 comment:

  1. I Love Love Love my Lotta's . . . such gorgeous and comfortable shoes (I may own a pair or three LOL)
    Lovely decorations so happy and cheerful

    ReplyDelete