Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 15 August 2014

Handmade in July Christmas Ornament Swap

Back in June I signed up for Lisa of Sprouting Creative Wings Handmade in July Christmas Ornament swap.
I was paired up with two bloggers - Kerrie of one paisley apple who sent an ornament to me and also Joanne of A Whole Plot of Love blog, whom I sent an ornament to.

I sent Joanne a cross stitch snowflake - this was the first cross stitch I have done in months! (I normally do a big one over the summer, but with study this year, that cancelled stitiching out and will next summer too. I have missed it.). This is the cross stitch here on her blog (i have misplaced a memeory stick - eeek) - I also sent her a couple of cookie utters, a notepad and whitakers chocolate of course!

Kerrie's sweet package arrived a couple of weeks ago -
 a gorgeous crochet ornament - love it! and sweet fabric too and blueberry chocolate as well.
Thanks Lisa, Joanne and Kerrie - now roll on Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I'm still waiting for one of my ornaments but them's the breaks. I'm just going to make myself the extra one.

    ReplyDelete