Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Saturday 28 February 2015

Initial Heart Swap

I am very late with the boat my for this swap. I was waiting, waiting, waiting for parcel to arrive at Kerrie's house - it only took 3 weeks between here and Australia!! I think we'll blame both NZ post and Aussie post for that one. I know of quite a few people who have said mail to Australia has been horrendously slow lately. it always took a week for mail to get from NZ to Aussie when we lived there. Who knows what the situation will be from July when we only receive mail 3 times a week - I hope they do keep on clearing it evey day???

Anyway this is what I sent to Kerrie  - there was a bit of stress around this as I had forgotten how to do a lined zippered pouch - the cross stitching was the easy part! I am rubbish at doing anything else when studying and the summer went by too fast and then it was, oh my gosh, i'd better get on with this swap! I loved how it turned out and might make myslef one sometime too, without the stress this time!





And a couple of weeks ago, this gorgeous pouch for me arrived from Lyn. I feel really bad as I forgot to e-mail her, and also misplaced the piece of paper in her package with her blog address on. I knew Lyn had a NZ blog, so spent some time on Thursday night going though my huge list of blogs trying to figure out who which blogger it was. Luckily Lyn had just blogged about what she had sent me!
I adore it. It was perfectly timed arriving around the end of my exam. Thank you so much Lyn - you are very talanted!





1 comment: