Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dishcloth/Mug Rug Swap 2015 Partners

Hello everyone. All of a sudden it is freezing. And I'm up in the warm north! The fire has been going since 4pm - luckily we picked up a trailer load of firewood this past weekend. There has been major flooding down south and my parents are very lucky they were not flooded - mainly due to have a higher porch and steps.


here are the swap partners - please get in contact with your partner and swap addresses etc.


Kimberley and Knit, Bake and Cultivate


Tracy and NZ Green Buttons


Jo and Glenda (no blog - geemchung@gmail.com)


Indigo Blue and Cally


Melanie and Maria (Melanie - I'll contact you with Maria's details)




Have fun! Any queries/issues , please contact me.


Kimberley x



2 comments:

  1. I have emailed and am looking forward to a reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! how to clean a rug

    ReplyDelete