Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter












A lovely relaxed Easter Sunday. Parents over for a roast lamb lunch and then my sweet mother helped me weed the garden alongside the house. Then afterwards we knitted for a long time!
I don't really like chocolate, so received zero - instead the husband gifted me these cute slippers. Awh.
The chocolate on the table was for another 6 people (not all from us!) - everyone was pleased and I note that two kids have not eaten any of it yet!
The husband makes a fab hot cross bun from scratch too, along with one of my new bunny mugs.
I hope everyone had a relaxing day - the poor teenager is doing an 8 hour shift at work and working Monday and Tuesday - last week he worked more hours than he was at school! (basically a part time high school student anyway with only having to be at school for 17 hours a week!)


4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter..love the slippers. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slippers. I LOVE the hot cross buns. THey look so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Love the slippers X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter ... Your parcel is so close to being posted so sorry for my tardiness ... I loved my package

    ReplyDelete