Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 13 February 2017

Send us your Country Blog Swap Partners

Hello -

Another weekend down and heading into the first proper working week of the year! Here are the swap partners - please get in touch with your partner and discuss likes and dislikes, swap addresses etc. have lots of fun making, buying things from your country. If there are any problems, please e-mail or message me.

Linny (lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com) and Montse (montsevg2@gmail.com)

Kimberley and Pam

Melanie (bigals51@aol.com) and Glenda (geemchung@gmail.com)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberley,
    Lovely to read your blog and find you and I are swap partners. Will have to get my thinking cap on and try and surprise you with some NZ treats that are out of the ordinary seeing as you and I are both in Auckland.
    You can email me at my work email address pam@trimate.net which is easier for me to use than the one on my phone.
    Look forward to having a chat _ Pam

    ReplyDelete