Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 25 June 2014

DIshcloth love posted out

I adore knitting dishcloths and love giving/sending them to people. I swapped with Lisa and Nicole (MA, USA who does not have a blog). This is what I sent them...










New Zealand chocolate (Whitakers especially), tea bags and possum wool seems to be popular overseas! I love doing swaps and are amazed at the talent out there and the generosity of fellow bloggers too! I have received Nicole's package and had the boys running down the hallway stealing items from me. Lisa's is on its way.
I am taking aprt in 3 more swaps, so had better get a move on. Enjoying my free time though A LOT!

Any swaps anyone knows of which are still open?

1 comment:

  1. AND I love my parcel thank you !! gosh I do hope mine arrives before the weekend .I hope you like it !! im hoping I got your colours right as I have been stalking your blog lol
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete